Hospice by the Sea wins 2009 Employer of the Year
from the South Florida Business Journal
Excellence in Health Care Awards
Hospice by the Sea, Inc. was recognized for encouraging employee excellence by creating a workplace focused on self care and renewal for staff caring for terminally ill individuals.
Caring for chronically or terminally ill individuals, and helping families and children heal after the loss of a loved one, can impact the health of professional caregivers. Hospice by the Sea provides its clinical staff free complementary therapies – yoga, Reiki, healing touch, massage, and other holistic therapies – to improve their health and well being.
These efforts have lead to improved patient outcomes, and increased staff retention.
Since 1978, Hospice by the Sea, Inc., a not-for-profit organization, has cared for more than 70,000 patients and their families throughout Palm Beach and Broward counties.
- The Sea Star Program’s Camp Art to Heart... 11/04/2014
- Celebration by the Sea... 09/17/2014
- Life is precious, and each day is a gift... 01/29/2014
- Improving the Quality of Life... 01/29/2014
- HBTS Care Centers... 01/27/2014
- FocusCare Home Health Agency... 01/27/2014
- Hospice by the Sea wins Best Float at the Hollywood Parade... 01/08/2014
- 35th Anniversary Celebrations... 12/23/2013
- 35th Anniversary Concludes with Holiday Party... 12/19/2013
- Tree and Menorah of Remembrance... 11/25/2013
- 2013 Volunteers Luncheon : 35 years of passion, purpose and pride
- Regatta 2013 : 3rd Annual HBTS Regatta
- Tree and Menorah : 2012
- John Knox Village : John Knox Village
- Gallery 4 : Celebration by the Sea
- Gallery 3 : Broward County Office Dedication
- Gallery 2 : A Tour of Our Gardens