Celebration by the Sea
5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Delray Beach Club
2001 S. Ocean Blvd., Delray Beach, FL 33483
(Located ¼-mile south of Linton Blvd., on A1A)
On Saturday, October 15, 2011, Hospice by the Sea, Inc. held its 21st annual signature event, “Celebration by the Sea”! For the third consecutive year, this highly anticipated oceanfront event was held at the exclusive Delray Beach Club. This exciting evening was SOLD OUT. We look forward to seeing you next year at the 22nd annual "Celebration by the Sea"! The 500 guests in attendance were treated to gourmet waterfront dining, fine wines from around the world, courtesy of ABC Fine Wines & Spirits, and danced to live music under a full October moon.
Two of the evening’s highlights included a Premier Silent Auction and a Grand Drawing filled with wonderful opportunities to take home unique gifts, exciting resort getaways and much, much more!
The evening’s attire was tropical. The Delray Beach Club requested that guests refrain from wearing denim, shorts or flip-flops. Complimentary valet parking is included.
To become a sponsor for next year's event, please contact Betty Pepper at 561-416-5007, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds from Celebration by the Sea will help support Hospice by the Sea’s programs and services for patients and families in both Palm Beach and Broward Counties.
Thank you sponsors!
IBM Southeast Employees' Federal Credit Union
Thomas Produce Company
Beth Israel Memorial Chapel
CSI - Caregiver Services Inc.
Kaufman Lynn Construction, Inc.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
Falowski Funeral & Cremation Service, Inc.
Glick Family Funeral Home
Employment Resources, Inc.
South Florida Hospital News
GLOBAL Alternative Cremations & Funeral Choices
Caring Home Care, Inc.
McKesson Information Solutions, Inc.
Jon Sahn - CLTC
Schwartz Family Home Care
Rodney Dunetz, Acupuncture Physician
Gary Panoch Funeral Home & Cremations
Susan Rodell, M.D.
Expicare Nursing Agency
Gutterman Warheit Funeral Home
- Life is precious, and each day is a gift... 01/29/2014
- Improving the Quality of Life... 01/29/2014
- HBTS Care Centers... 01/27/2014
- FocusCare Home Health Agency... 01/27/2014
- Hospice by the Sea wins Best Float at the Hollywood Parade... 01/08/2014
- Holiday Message from our CEO, Paula J. Alderson... 12/24/2013
- 35th Anniversary Celebrations... 12/23/2013
- 35th Anniversary Concludes with Holiday Party... 12/19/2013
- Tree and Menorah of Remembrance... 11/25/2013
- Strategic Partnership Announcement... 09/12/2013
- 2013 Volunteers Luncheon : 35 years of passion, purpose and pride
- Regatta 2013 : 3rd Annual HBTS Regatta
- Tree and Menorah : 2012
- John Knox Village : John Knox Village
- Gallery 4 : Celebration by the Sea
- Gallery 3 : Broward County Office Dedication
- Gallery 2 : A Tour of Our Gardens